Searching for phlebotomy training in Hawaii? The Hawaii Medical Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training, which is recognized by the Department of Education. It offers a phlebotomy certificate within its medical assisting course that runs for 12 months. While not a separate program, graduates will still be eligible to sit for the phebotomy certification exam. It’s a two-course phlebotomy program at the Kapi’olani Community College in Honolulu that can be completed in 164 hours. Bulk of this is spent for clinical training that enables students to get the standard experience at the workplace. This is among the requirements put in place that gained them approval from the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences. The 100-hour internship is either at a hospital or a clinic within the area. Successful completion also makes students eligible to sit for the national certification exam administered by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
Campus Based Phlebotomy Schools in Hawaii
Please Search Without Using a Zip-Code for the Closest Schools. Click the Green Next Button.
More Phlebotomy School Listings
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media
- Students who qualify may earn credits from relevant work, military service training, or life experience through Credit by Examination Program (CLEP)
- Offers 5 term start dates throughout the year
- Class sizes are small, with an average 15:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council or Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- Phlebotomy - Certificate
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields, including accounting, cosmetology, criminal justice, electrical systems technology, HVAC, IT, legal assisting, massage therapy, allied health, office administration, and more.
- Phlebotomy - Eve
- Phlebotomy - Day
- Phlebotomy Certificate
- Clinical Medical Assisting w/ Phlebotomy
- Hemodialysis Technician